26 Sep @EssexBizBoost: BIG Business Boost – finalists announced
Bright young Essex businesses are in the running to scoop one of five top prizes up for grabs at the BIG Business Boost Awards.
- Jane Malyon, Uttlesford – The English Cream Tea Company – an afternoon tea delivery service
- Chris Forbes, Billericay – The Cheeky Panda – Producers of environmentally friendly bamboo toilet paper
- Francis McGinty, Maldon – Working for Wellbeing Ltd – A network of HR specialists
- Anna Blumfield, Braintree – Deersbrook Farm – H S Hawes & Son – 100% grass fed native beef for sustainable farming
- Laura Mudie, Southend – Little Rosa – Pram pegs to hold a muslin sun shade in place on a pram or buggy.
- Genevieve Smart, Uttlesford – Genevieve Sweeney Limited – Knitwear business using East Anglian Yarns and wools.
- Dr Diana Entwistle, Chelmsford – Little Stars Circus – Fitness programme for children using aerial circus skills.
- Ana Matran-Fernandez, Colchester – EyeWink – Wearable technology which allows people to control a smartphone by winking.
- Justin Ott, Uttlesford – Spark – Electric car management service which helps electrically powered taxis to optimise passenger distance.
- Leigh Savin, Colchester – Rebellious Judgement – Circus acts event hire and skills development.
- Paul Wilkinson, Chelmsford – Studio 808 – A sound recording studio that benefits troubled young people.
- George Hosegood, Maldon – Turvec Solutions – Innovative space saving cycle racks.
- Chelsey Reynolds, Braintree – Travel Able App – A smartphone app that helps disabled people improve their travel experiences.
- Ella Vine, Thurrock – Ella Vine Ltd – inventor and manufacturer of magnetic suspender belts.
- Zoe Cain-Tyler, Chelmsford – Culvercroft Equestrian – On-line horse rider training and shared rider experiences.
- Kaiya Latham, Braintree – KL Aerial Fitness Studio – Educational dance circus and aerial arts studio.