30 Jun Chelmsford Restuarant Support Emerging Artists On International Reggae Day
Caribbean restaurant and bar, Turtle Bay who have an outlet in Chelmsford have curated their own reggae CD – Turtle Tracks – which will be released on International Reggae Day which occurs on the 1st of July.
The album represents an exciting, diverse mix of modern and more established reggae, and showcases a number of emerging new artists yet to be represented by major record labels. These up and coming artists are complemented with tracks by some of the most established voices of reggae to create a stellar celebration of the genre on one CD – the perfect way to honour International Reggae Day!
The album features 15 tracks by artists hailing from all over the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
Here is the track list which kicks off with: Richie Phoe – Bumpy’s Lament
• Hollie Cook – 99
• Gardna ft Parly B – Big Bad Sound
• Cate Ferriss – Blaze Bright
• Fatlion Hifi – Pay Your Way
• Brother Culture & Manasseh – Sound Killer
• Chainska Brassika ft Tippa Irie – Just Love
• Vin Gordon & the Real Rock Band – Minor Vendor
• Resonators – Sweet Love Affair
• Dreadsquad & Lady Chann – Money Ah Dem God
• Earl 16 & Manasseh – Zion City
• Chainska Brassika – Summer Dubbin
• Gardna & Leo Samson – The Flavour
• Leo Samson & Shumba Youth – Turn It On
• Nick Manasseh – Zion Dubbing
The CD has been produced independently by Turtle Bay, and will be available at Turtle Bay restaurants across the country.